Kingston upon Thames
£55 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Primary School Classroom Assistant - Kingston - no experience required!
Do you want the chance to work as a Primary School Classroom Assistant immediately or to start in September? Have you always liked being around children in your personal life? Looking for the chance to begin a career in the education industry?
Apply now as we have a superb opportunity within a primary school in Kingston where you will be a Primary School Classroom Assistant. The school is currently recruiting for several positions across the schools so there are plenty of vacancies available with the school keen to take someone on with the right attitude and mind-set as you will be supporting students with SEN.
- A happy, thriving, oversubscribed and growing special school for children and young people aged 4 -19 with severe and complex learning difficulties including those with an additional diagnosis of autism and/or physical/sensory disabilities
- Committed to supporting all of their learners to achieve and enjoy and be stimulated and challenged to fulfil their potential
- Well qualified and dedicated staff have high expectations of all learners
- A forward-thinking school committed to investigating and providing learners with the most relevant and innovative learning opportunities and resources available
- Small class sizes ensure that all learners benefit from a consistent and supportive approach from all staff, including therapists, and are given every opportunity to thrive and develop as individuals
- Primary School Classroom Assistant to support children with special needs
- Provide a calm and relaxing atmosphere for the children to assist their learning and development
- Be proactive and positive towards helping children with their needs throughout the school day
- Work with teachers and senior staff to help children get the help required to meet their needs every day
- Provide 1:1 support to children when required, classes are typically smaller so you would be supporting children individually with their learning
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience in a school environment or alternate setting
- Either live in Kingston, or within a commutable distance
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Have experience with children who have special needs in some capacity whether personally or professionally. but not essential
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.