£55 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Primary School Classroom Assistant - Hounslow
Are you someone with previous experience as a Primary School Classroom Assistant? Have you always been good at connecting with children? Available for an immediate start and also available in September 2022?
Apply now as we have a fantastic role within a primary school in Hounslow where you will be a Primary School Classroom Assistant. The school is looking for someone to work 1:1 when required in either Year 2 or Year 5 depending on your skillset and experience. You also must be willing to occasionally support SEN children as the school whilst is a mainstream setting does also cater to children that have special needs. Previous experience as a Primary School Classroom Assistant is ideal but not essential but you must have references relating to previous experience with children.
- A happy, welcoming, diverse school where we pride ourselves on having a family feel, with real family values
- Create an atmosphere where all of the children are known and supported by the dedicated staff and provide an educational experience which is both challenging and fun
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Achieving results which exceed both national and local averages
- Supportive and nurturing environment enables children to fulfil their potential and become confident, independent lifelong learners across all areas of the curriculum
- Primary School Classroom Assistant to support children across a year 5 setting with all aspects of their learning, both 1:1 and in whole class settings
- Alternatively you could work within a Year 2 setting if that would be more suited to your skillset and experience
- Support children with their learning and development
- Help the classroom Teacher to deliver fun and engaging lessons
- Provide extra assistance to children with special needs
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience in a school environment or alternate setting
- Either live in Hounslow, or within a commutable distance
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Be available for an immediate start and also from September 2022 onwards
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.