Kingston upon Thames
£65 - £80 per day
3 months ago
Primary School Classroom Assistant - Kingston upon Thames
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a school at the heart of Kingston as a Primary School Classoom Assistant. The school has a vibrant learning environment to help support their pupils from the ages of 3 to 11 years. The role as a Primary School Classroom Assistant is a fulltime position from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4pm.
Experience working as a Primary School Classroom Assistant would be ideal but you must have experience working with children in some form of capacity!
- The school's aim is to provide a happy and caring environment where all pupils can thrive and achieve high standards in their learning
- The school puts the pupil's happiness and welfare at the heart of everything they do
- This school provides a nurturing and supportive learning environment for the students
- The school offers a wide range of services and activities for 0-5 year olds
- OFSTED rated good
- Preparing the classroom for lessons and helping with the tidying up afterwards as a Primary School Classroom Assistant
- Ability to motivate and encourage the students in their learning as a Primary School Classroom Assistant
- You will need to provide extra assistance to children with special needs as a Primary School Classroom Assistant
- Helping to support children across the curriculum as a Primary School Classroom Assistant
- Create a stimulating environment and motivate pupils with their learning as a Primary School Classroom Assistant
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
- Able to work fulltime, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4pm
- Good communication skills is essential to communicate effectively with the pupils and teachers as a Primary School Classroom Assistant
- The ability to adapt to changing circumstances and remain calm under pressure as a Primary School Classroom Assistant
- As a Primary School Classroom Assistant you will need a good understanding for building positive relationships with children
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.