£120 - £170 per day
25 days ago
Are you an NQT? Do you live local to Hayes?
If so, Envision Education are looking for an NQT to work in a fantastic primary school based in Hayes. The role is to teach a Year 4 class starting in January. You will be looking to secure a long term position, and be able to show a really passion for working with children. This school is part of a group of school with an exceptional proven track record of establishing successful schools.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
About the school:
A mainstream Primary School, based in the heart of Hayes, Hillingdon. The school seek to provide a happy and outward -looking school, within which all the pupils work hard to realise their full potential, intellectually, morally, physically, personally and socially. It is a 2 form entry school, with a nursery and parking is available on site.
- Teach a Year 4 Class
- Follow the national and school curriculum
- Work closely with senior staff to ensure students are developing at the right pace
- Provide feedback and strive to create an enjoyable learning environment
- An NQT
- Experience teaching in a Primary School
- Strong classroom management skills
- Live local to Hayes
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.