£100 - £120 per day
12 days ago
24 Jul 00:00
Have you recently completed your PGCE and seeking a school where you can complete your induction year? Are you local to, or happy travelling to Hounslow?
Envision Education have partnered up with a wonderful primary school based in Hounslow who are looking to appoint an exceptional NQT from September 2020.
This role would suit someone who is driven, engaging and enthusiastic about teaching and has recently completed their Teacher Training / PGCE. Interviews for this role will be taking place asap.
About the school:
This is a wonderful primary school based in the heart of Hounslow with easy transport links and access to a car park. This school strives for educational excellence every day and their senior leadership have maintained a good quality of learning for their pupils. Having been built in 2012, this school has a modern build with brilliant facilities and extensive grounds. With a creative approach to teaching, this school is seeking someone who shares the same vision to inspire children in education!
About the role:
- Plan and prepare lessons for pupils
- Teach classes of up to 30 children keeping the lesson engaging
- Monitor progress of pupils
- Adopt creative and interactive methods of teaching
- Provide feedback when necessary
What we are looking for:
- NQT who has recently completed PGCE
- Someone who is driven to becoming a successful Teacher
- Creative, confident and compassionate
- Must be available full-time from September 2020
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career in SEN Teaching. Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.