£60 - £80 per day
13 days ago
Primary Learning Support Assistant - Primary School
Are you a personable and experienced Primary Learning Support Assistant who is passionate about working with children? Are you currently looking for a long-term position? If so, then look no further as we have the perfect role for you! A thriving Primary School in Pinner is actively seeking a caring Primary Learning Support Assistant to join their friendly team from September.
- An Ofsted Outstanding Primary school!
- A proud, nurturing and welcoming learning community based in Pinner
- Each child's needs are met through a whole and multi-therapeutic team approach focusing on well-being and emotional health
- Offers tailored education that is engaging and enjoyable
- Excellent, dedicated and talented team of staff
- Primary Learning Support Assistant to support students with a range of mild to moderate special educational needs including autism, ADHD, dyslexia and downs syndrome
- To assist students grow in confidence and become increasingly independent
- To offer opportunities for pupils to obtain life-long learning in their social, creative, personal, physical and moral development
- A unique opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:00 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Available from September to work as a Primary Learning Support Assistant
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An affectionate and attentive individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.