£65 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have recent experience as a Learning Support Assistant? Are you local to Hayes and looking for a full time role?
Envision Education are looking for Primary Learning Support Assistant to work in lovely Primary SEN School. This role will be an immediate start, with the potential to become a permanent position for the right candidate. Some experience supporting SEN pupils is essential, and having an open and creative personality.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support primary aged SEN pupils
- Work closely with the class teacher and therapist teams
- Help to encourage communication
- Work on own initiative
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- At least 6 months of experience working in a school setting
- Ideally, experience supporting SEN pupils
- Live within a commutable distance to Hayes
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.