£120 - £170 per day
24 days ago
Envision Education are seeking an experienced PPA Teacher to cover lessons on a full-time basis in a fantastic primary school based in Hounslow.
This is a long-term role commencing in September and interviews are taking place ASAP.
About the school:
- Judged to be a "Good" school - Ofsted
- Praised for their positive learning culture
- Polite and well-behaved pupils
- Vibrant environment
- Welcoming staff
- Access to parking
About the role:
- Cover lessons across EYFS - KS2 during PPA time
- Lessons will be pre-planned by Classroom Teacher
- You may be require to adapt lesson plans
- Manage classroom behaviour
- Supervise all pupils
- Ensure pupils are on task
- Ideally QTS
- Degree is essential
- Experience covering / leading lessons
- Local to Hounslow
- **Experience must be in a UK school and within the last 2 years**
- Must be available full-time and long-term from September 2021
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.