£9 - £11 per hour
15 days ago
Are you a Level 3 Nursery Nurse? Do you have school based experience, and available immediately?
Envision Education is looking for a Play Worker to work on a permanent basis at a Primary School based in Ealing. Ideally you will have a level 3 in Childcare, as the role will be working with children in the early years department. This role is part time, during the term time as it will be from 3-6pm, then will be work full time during school holidays. This is a great way to boost your experience working with children.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- To work in a primary school
- Support students in Early Years
- Be creative and energetic
- Potentially work towards being Deputy Manager
- Level 3 in Childcare
- Ideally, 3 months of school based experience
- Available Monday to Friday and immediately
- Live local to Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.