£120 - £170 per day
IA 0106 CMT_1654612238
21 days ago
Physics Teacher - Secondary School
Are you a driven and motivated Physics Teacher that has a passion to teach children? Do you want to see children progress forward in their learning? Are you seeking a long-term placement in a supportive learning environment. We are currently recruiting for a Secondary School in Physics as they are looking forward to having a motivated Physics Teacher join their fantastic team of staff.
- OFSTED 'Outstanding' rated secondary school based in Harrow
- Students of all ages and abilities are able to make exceptional progress academically, socially and personally
- Pupils are able to achieve excellent results because the school set the highest expectations in learning and behaviour and provide them with a broad, balanced and enriched curriculum that meets their needs and aspirations
- Have a dedicated and passionate team of well qualified and highly skilled staff who provide outstanding teaching
- Achieve results above the UK and local average
- Physics Teacher to teach children across Secondary School
- Help the children progress forward in their learning
- Plan lessons and prepare resources for students
- Inspire and motivate students to achieve the best results possible
- Prepare students for their end of year exams
- Available to work 08:15 to 16:00, Monday to Friday (may vary)
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate environment
- Must have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Either live in Harrow or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.