£120 - £170 per day
about 1 month ago
04 Apr 00:00
Do you have experience teaching Performing Arts in a School?
Are you a Graduate?
We are seeking an individual with a relevant Performing Arts degree and experience teaching Performing Arts in a school to work in a Secondary school in Hayes. The role is an immediate start and you must be able to work full time.
About the school:
- A school for pupils aged 11 to 19
- Offer a bespoke curriculum, within a well- resourced learning environment
- Staff are committed to helping every child achieve their personal best
- Parking available
- To teach Dance and Drama
- To be creative in lesson plans
- To work in line with the National Curriculum
- To create a fun learning environment
- At least 1 years experience teaching Performing Arts
- A relevant University degree
- Available immediately
- Live local to Hayes, preferable
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- Quick and efficient registration process
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
- Friendly team to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.