£65 - £75 per day
13 days ago
Are you a PECS Specialist? Do you live within a commutable distance to Southall, Ealing?
We are looking for experienced PECS Specialist Teaching Assistant to support SEN pupils in SEN and mainstream school in the Southall, Ealing area. Ideally you will have at least 6 months of recent experience in a school setting and be able to hit the ground running in terms of supporting a pupil using PECS.
- Work 1:1 with SEN pupils
- Help to develop their understanding and communication through PECS
- Support other students in the class when needed
- Find creative ways to support pupils further
- Level 3 TA qualification, or higher
- Live local to the borough of Ealing
- Experience using PECS
- Experience working with SEN pupils
- Available full time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.