£65 - £80 per day
15 days ago
Experienced PECS Specialist Teaching Assistant Required in the Hounslow Area
Envision Education is seeking experienced Teaching Assistant with relevant training in the use of PECS. You must be available to start immediately on a full-time basis and live in the Hounslow area.
- Provide 1:1 support to pupils with special needs in a primary, secondary or SEN settings
- Provide behavioural management support
- Encouraging pupils to be more confident at communication
- Support the Class Teacher with general classroom duties
- Minimum 6 months of experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- PECS training or competency
- Ability to support children with challenging behaviour
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.