£120 - £170 per day
19 days ago
Are you currently looking for a new and exciting role in physical education? Do you live in North london or close to Campden?
Envision Education are looking for a bright and commited candidate for a PE Teacher role at one of Londons most celebrated Secondary Schools. A true centre of excellence the school is routinely invited to share their expertise with other schools and organisations across the country and internationally.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
About the School:
Located on a beautiful site on the edge of Hampstead Heath, and easily accessible to all parts of Central and North London, this vibrant and exceptional Secondary School provides a peaceful and secure environment for rich and stimulating learning experiences. The school is very proud of its distinctive character as a diverse and fully comprehensive girls' school.
- Teaching PE Full time KS3-4
- Planning, tutoring and teaching students in the school setting
- Provide young people with an opportunity to develop and improve their social and physical skills
- Structure the class so that learning occurs while students are being physically active
- Plan practice opportunities that are structured for maximum participation
- Play a lead role in the school activity program
- Bachelors degree with Qualified Teacher Status
- At least 6 months experience in Physical Education teaching
- Enthusiastic about sports and exercise and love the idea of teaching
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.