£75 - £100 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have a degree in Sports? Have you had recent school based experience?
We are looking for an outgoing PE Specialist Teaching Assistant to work in a lovely secondary school based in Slough. You will be primarily supporting the PE teacher, and at times working as cover for the PE Teacher. This is a long term and immediate starting role.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
About the school:
A contemporary secondary school and Sixth Form with the vision, enthusiasm and commitment to enable young people to make the most of their abilities and talents and achieve great things. Extra steps are taken to ensure academic progress and personal development for all of their students by emphasising the importance of self-respect, respect for others, good manners and a smart appearance and high aspirations.
- Support in PE lessons
- Work with small groups
- Cover lessons when needed
- Help to engage and motivate students
- Bachelors degree in Sports
- At least 6 months experience in a school setting
- An outgoing and energetic personality
- Live local to Slough
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.