£26.948 - £38.174 per annum
12 days ago
Part-time Class Teacher - Primary School
Are you an enthusiastic Part-time Class Teacher looking for an opportunity to work with children in a vibrant and successful school? We are now recruiting for a wonderful Primary School in Slough as they are looking forward to having a driven Part-time Class Teacher join their talented team.
- A diverse, thriving and welcoming learning environment based in Slough
- Part of the Multi-Academy Trust
- Offer high quality professional development and leadership training
- Celebrates each child's unique abilities and achievements in a creative and engaging environment
- Part-time Class Teacher to teach and support primary-aged students
- To plan and implement learning materials as well as inspire creativity, collaboration and autonomy
- Committed to inclusive education and developing children as independent learners
- To mark and record student performance
- A fantastic opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school as a Class Teacher
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Part-time Class Teacher
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A personable and committed individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.