£75 - £100 per day
6 days ago
Envision Education are seeking an experienced School Administrator / PA to Head Teacher to work in an Outstanding SEN school in Hounslow.
This is a full-time role starting immediately.
*PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOUR ADMIN EXPERIENCE IS SCHOOL BASED. WE DO NOT ACCEPT GENERAL ADMIN EXPERIENCE.*
About the school:
- A special school catering to children ages 4 - 19 with SEN
- Judged to be an outstanding school in their last Ofsted inspection
- Excellent facilities
- Warm and friendly team of staff
- A great place to work and learn!
About the role:
- Provide administrative and PA support to the Head Teacher
- Review EHCP's
- Manage the Head Teacher's diary
- Oversee pupil attendance
- Liaise with the governing body
- Minimum 6 months experience as a School Administrator
- Ideally experience working in an SEN School
- Confident using SIMS
- Must be available full-time, long-term
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or h