£55 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
One to One Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you an experienced and driven One to One Teaching Assistant who is on the lookout for a long-term role in a successful and diverse learning environment? We have just the place for you! A vibrant Primary School in Queens Park is now seeking an enthusiastic One to One Teaching Assistant to work alongside their highly skilled and friendly team.
- A positive, culturally rich and inclusive learning community based in Queens Park, Brent
- 'A school to be proud of' (Ofsted 2020)
- Is characterised by high aspirations, high achievement and exemplary behaviour
- Dedicated, ambitious and forward-thinking team of stuff who provide quality teaching and learning
- One to One Teaching Assistant to support a pupil in Year 4 with learning difficulties
- To help them make positive choices that are conducive to their learning
- To provide an engaging, purposeful and motivating learning experience
- To encourage children to be confident and active learners, take pride in all they do and achieve their full potential
- A unique opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate environment
- Behaviour management skills
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as an One to One Teaching Assistant
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A passionate and dedicated individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.