£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience working as an SEN Teaching Assistant? Are you particularly confident about working with children who display challenging behaviour?
Envision Education are proudly working alongside a fantastic mainstream, primary school based in Feltham, who are seeking a pro-active and experienced One to One Teaching Assistant to start immediately.
This is a full-time role and interviews are taking place ASAP.
About the school:
As a 4 form-entry school, with impressively large grounds, this school consists of over 400 children from the ages of 7 - 11 years. With such a large population, this school are dedicated maintaining a familial environment where everyone feels safe and included. Pupils at this school display exceptionally good behaviour and with high standards, the school's staff provide a high quality of education. The school is based in a beautiful, rural area and has access to a large school car park.
About the role:
In this role, you will be working 1:1 with a child in Year 3 who has been assigned an EHCP (Education Health Care Plan) and has some special educational needs. The main focus will be on their behaviour as well as their academic progress. You will be responsible for assisting this pupil in and out of the classroom to help drive progress, as well as supporting other children when necessary.
- Minimum 6 months solid experience as a SEN Teaching Assistant
- Experience working with children with challenging behaviour on a 1:1 basis
- Good level of Literacy, grammar and numeracy
- Pro-active, confident and assertive personality
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career working as a Teaching Assistant. Apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.