£65 - £80 per day
18 days ago
Do you have experience supporting children with Dyslexia? Are you looking for a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant role?
Envision Education have partnered up with a lovely primary school based in the borough of Richmond who are seeking an experienced and committed TA to support a child in Year 5 with Dyslexia and additional learning needs. This role is to start immediately and interviews are taking ASAP.
About the school:
Based within the popular town Teddington, this school is located on a large green space with lots of play area of their pupils. With an OFSTED rating of "Outstanding" in their latest inspection, this school evidently aim for nothing less than excellence in everything they do and continue to create a sense of community for their staff and pupils. This school has easy transport links as well as parking facilities.
- Provide one on one support to a child in Year 5 with Dyslexia
- Encourage this child to have self-esteem and confidence
- The child is currently working at a Year 2 / Year 3 level to requires support in all areas academically
- Build a rapport and trust with your key child
- Reinforce positive language and behaviour
- 1 year experience supporting children with Dyslexia
- Knowledge of children with SEN is essential
- Must be available immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.