£32235 - £37923 per annum
24 days ago
Envision Education have partnered up with an excellent SEN School based in Hertfordshire who are seeking a Highly Specialist Occupational Therapist to join their team.
This is a fantastic chance to work in a brilliant school catering to students ages 4 - 19 years who have been diagnosed with Autism.
We are looking for a qualified Occupational Therapist who is also possesses a Sensory Integration Qualification to a Level 2.
About the school:
- A forward thinking, inclusive SEN school
- Small school with 55 pupils
- Distinct sense of community
- Judged to be a good school - Ofsted
About the role:
- Provide highly specialist clinical service to students across the school sites
- Assess, develop and implement specialist therapy interventions
- Work as an integrated member of the school
- Put together reports and targets
- Attend progress meetings and parents evenings alongside Teachers
- Support and supervise junior Occupational Therapists and Assistants
- Diploma or degree in Occupational Therapy
- Minimum 4 years experience
- Must have Sensory Integration Qualification to a Level 2
- Masters / additional training in Occupational Therapy
- Must have Health Professions Council License to practice
- In depth understanding of ASD
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.