about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist in the UK? Are you local to Hayes
We are looking for a caring, organised and dynamic Occupational Therapist who has at least 1 year of experience in a school environment for an SEN Primary School based in Hayes. You would be working within an established multidisciplinary team, within an SEN school recently OFSTED rated as Good.
The right candidate will show a proven ability to work well within the therapy and wider school team. You will be integral in ensuring student are able to engage in all aspects of learning by providing clinical interventions across all areas of the curriculum.
- Provide Occupational Therapy to SEN pupils
- Support students in developing functional skills
- Work with the students team to ensure learning continues throughout the day
- Develop and monitor the students OT plan
- Provide feedback on their progress, and adapt therapy sessions where needed
- Must have a degree in Occupational Therapy, and be a Registered Occupational Therapist
- At least 1 year of experience working with SEN pupils, in particular those on the Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Must show a strong work ethic, and ability to work as a team
- Committed to helping students reach their full potential
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.