£65 - £80 per day
25 days ago
Nursery Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you a passionate and personable Nursery Teaching Assistant seeking a long-term placement in a successful learning environment? We are currently recruiting for a thriving Primary School in Ealing as they are looking for an experienced Nursery Teaching Assistant to join their talented team.
- An 'Outstanding School ' by Ofsted
- A vibrant, flourishing, diverse and ambitious learning community based in Ealing
- Proud of its excellent and high quality teaching, care and guidance that they offer
- Dedicated and talented team of staff
- Nursery Teaching Assistant to support a child with ASD and non-verbal
- To provide classroom support to the Teacher
- To encourage children to become independent and collaborative learners
- To assist students achieve personal and academic growth
- A fantastic opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 15:30, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Must be available from September to work as a Nursery Teaching Assistant
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An attentive and affectionate individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.