£65 - £80 per day + Local Work, Weekly Pay
about 1 month ago
We are seeking a Nursery Teaching Assistant to join a fantastic Primary School in Ealing. You will be required to support children in Nursery. It is essential that you have previous experience working with children and you must be available full time Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 3:30pm.
The school is looking for someone to start from the beginning of January 2022 so apply now!
- Support children in Nursery
- Help individual children and groups, under the direction of the class teacher/authorities and using a range of strategies to support all children in their learning
- Contribute to the planning and evaluation of learning activities for individuals and groups
- Observe pupils' performance and engagement, using the systems in place in the class to provide the teacher with feedback on pupil progress and learning
- Create a maintain a positive and supportive learning environment
- Recognise the importance of encompassing the richness of diversity and culture into the school
- OFSTED 'Outstanding' rated school
- Fully committed to enabling all pupils to reach their full potential
- The care and wellbeing of every child is integral to the school
- Dedicated and committed team of staff who work hard to ensure this
- Must have previous experience working with children
- Ideally have a Level 3 in Child Care and Education
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Be confident working with children
- Have strong English skills
- Either live in Ealing, or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.