£65 - £80 per day
21 days ago
Calling all Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurses!
If you are looking for a role in Early Years within a mainstream or SEN primary school, please apply!
Envision Education are seeking outgoing Nursery Nurses with a level 3 qualification in Childcare to secure a full-time, long-term position in a primary school within the Richmond borough.
This is a full-time, long-term position starting immediately, with the potential to lead to permanent.
About the role:
- Support pupils ages 3 - 5 in a nursery or reception class
- Promote learning through play
- Carry out observations
- Support pupils with phonics
- Work 1:1 and in groups
- CACHE Level 3 in Childcare
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Nursery Nurse
- Strong understanding of EYFS curriculum
- Phonics experience is ideal but not essential
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.