£65 - £85 per day
30 days ago
*** Recruiting for a Nursery Practitioner for an Immediate Start ***
Are you looking for a role as a Nursery Practitioner? Currently seeking to work long-term in a thriving learning environment ? Live Local to Chelsea?
If so, apply now as we have an exciting opportunity for you in Chelsea with a private school who are keen to have an experienced Nursery Assistant to join their dedicated team straight away. The role is a Full time, permanent position for an immediate start. However Part-time availability will be considered!
You must have a passion for working with children and have worked with children in some capacity which you can provide a reference for!
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role as a Nursery Practitioner!
- Observing children's progress and development
- To provide a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment, both indoors and outdoors, at all times.
- Carry out other duties as may be reasonably requested by the class Teacher
- To understand and work to preschool nursery policies and procedures, including how to deal with child protection issues appropriately and how to respond to incidents, accidents, complaints and emergencies
- To plan activities which ensure each child is working towards the early learning outcomes.
- Recent experience working with children in some capacity is essential
- Level 3 qualification relating to children or childcare
- Passion for working with children
- Live local to Chelsea or within a commutable distance
- Be available, Monday to Friday, or at least 3 days per week.
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.