£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you a Level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioner seeking a term-time only position in a primary school?
If so, you've come to the right place!
Envision Education work with a number of excellent primary schools across West London, and we are looking for qualified Nursery Practitioners to join their teams supporting in their Early Years department.
This is a full-time, long-term role commencing in September 2021.
About the role:
- Support pupils in Nursery and / or Reception
- Implement EYFS framework
- Encourage learning through play
- Carry out observations
- Monitor pupils' progress
- Level 3 Childcare
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Nursery Practitioner
- Strong understanding of EYFS curriculum
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.