£65 - £80 per day
11 days ago
Are you a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse? Are you looking for an ongoing opportunity to continue working in Early Years?
If so, then please apply!
We are on a search for qualified and experienced Nursery Nurses on behalf of Infant and Nursery schools across the Richmond borough to work on a full-time and long-term basis supporting children in EYFS, from nursery up to Reception.
The ideal candidate will have an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare, or a degree in Early Years, and will be based locally to Richmond.
About the role:
- Support an assigned set of key children
- Help pupils to develop their phonics
- Assist with basic literacy and numeracy
- Engage in messy play and other activities
- Encourage learning through play
- 1 year experience as a Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner
- Level 3 Childcare / Degree in Early Years
- Strong understanding of the EYFS framework
- Phonics proficiency is desirable
- Experience must be within the last 2 years and based in the UK
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.