£65 - £80 per day
8 months ago
We are seeking a Nursery Assistant to join an outstanding school in Northolt! You will be required to support in Nursery and the school is looking for someone to start immediately in January. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with children and be local to Northolt.
- Nursery Assistant supporting children in the Early Years
- Supervise children
- Contribute towards a safe environment for the children
- Collaborate with other staff members to create a fun and supportive learning environment
- A fantastic Primary School in Northolt
- An outstanding four-form entry school
- Staff are passionate about the quality of the education they provide
- Actively engage with parents and the wider community
- Recognise the importance of encompassing the richness of diversity and culture into their school
- Available to work 08:30 to 15:30, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school environment or alternate setting
- You must be comfortable supporting children in Early Years
- Must have good communication and interpersonal abilities
- Either live in Northolt, or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.