£65 - £80 per day
23 days ago
Are you an experienced Nursery Assistant based locally to Feltham? Do you have experience supporting children with SEN?
Envision Education are seeking a dedicated Early Years Teaching Assistant on behalf of an exceptional school, to work a 1:1 basis supporting a pupil who has an EHCP.
We are looking for someone smiley and empathetic with a natural ability to work well with children. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar setting and a good understanding of the needs of children with special needs.
About the school:
Striving to be excellent in everything they do, this school boasts an "Outstanding" OFSTED report where they are recognised for the top quality education they provide for their pupils. As an all-through academy, this school cater to pupils from Nursery through to 6th Form and are committed to setting their students up for a bright future.
About the role:
- Support an EYFS child who displays signs of SEN on a 1:1 basis
- Help your key pupil to discover ways to overcome learning barriers
- Encourage social development
- Promote a happy learning environment
- Implement "learning through play"
- 6 months experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the needs of pupils with SEN
- Level 3 childcare is desirable
- Must be available from September 2020
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.