£65 - £80 per day
15 days ago
14 Jun 00:00
Have you got recent experience supporting as a Teaching Assistant in a school?
Do you have a Degree in Music?
We are recruiting Music Specialist Teaching Assistant, with a relevant Degree, to support in Secondary Schools within the borough of Hillingdon. Some experience teaching Music is a bonus!
- To support students in Music class
- To help the class teacher teach Music in groups, if necessary
- To be flexible to support in other subjects if needed
- Find news ways to support students
- A relevant Bachelors, or higher, Degree
- 1 years experience working in a school setting
- Experience supporting Music lessons
- Available full time from September 2020
**REGISTER WITH ENVISION EDUCATION IN MAY 2020 FOR WORK (ONCE SCHOOLS RE-OPEN), AND RECEIVE ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING CPD COURSES WORTH £144.50, FREE OF CHARGE**
- Child Protection in Education
- Child Protection Refresher
- Female Genital Mutilation Awareness
- The Prevent Duty
- A Practical Guide to GDPR for Education
- Safeguarding Young People
- Child Exploitation
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your up to date CV
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.