£20000 - £23000 per annum
CS WFS 0702_1707294621
25 days ago
Are you seeking for a position to support SEN children with their development? Love supporting children?
If so, apply now as a superb SEN school in Hemel Hempstead is looking forward to having an enthusiastic Moving and Handling Assistant to join their amazing team of staff and begin working immediately! This is a fulltime position from Mon-Fri, 8:30am to 4pm.
Moving and Handling assistants at our school know that no two days are the same and that no two children are the same either. Our children require very special adults who can support children with complex and challenging behaviours.
They will know that our children require lots of attention, just the right sort of communication, consistency and flexibility in equal measure, and a non-judgmental approach. They need to be resilient, persistent and solution focused to meet the needs of our children and to do so they need to wear a lot of hats and be prepared to change them at a moment's notice!
Training will be provided!
- supporting special needs children in the school enviroment
- working with children 1:1 as a Moving and Handling Assistant
- managing classroom resources
- taking children on trips and visits
- supporting children with indoor and outdoor activities
- part of therapy sessions or reflecting on difficult periods
- Available to work 8:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate environment is preferential but you must have previous experience with children in some capacity
- Enjoy working with children and seeing them progress with their learning
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Either live in Hemel Hempstead or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.