£120 - £170 per day
10 days ago
Are you an experience MFL Teacher? Do you specialise in teaching French and Spanish?
If so, we are seeking a French and Spanish Specialist MFL Teacher to working in a fantastic Secondary School based in Hayes, Hillingdon. This would be a long term role with the potential to go permanent. This role is also open to unqualified teachers, as long as you have at least 1 years experience teaching both French and Spanish up to KS4. Internal training and support is provided!
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Teach French and Spanish up to KS4
- Develop an effective lessons plan
- Create an engaging lesson
- Provide good and regular feedback on pupil progress
- Potentially, support TA's in your class
- Ideally, QTS or Graduate at least
- 1 year experience teaching French and Spanish
- Specialize in teaching up to KS4
- Live local to Hayes
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.