£140 - £200 per day
7 months ago
Maths Teacher - Secondary School
Are you an experienced and driven Maths Teacher who is eager to work long-term with secondary-aged students in a thriving learning environment? APPLY NOW as an exceptional Secondary School in Ruislip is seeking a dynamic Maths Teacher to join their fantastic team.
- A warm, caring and outstanding learning community based in Ruislip
- Incredibly proud of their commitment to academic excellence
- Encourages its students through a rewards and celebration programme
- Sets high expectations for all its students and this is demonstrated by the outcomes achieved
- Highly qualified, dedicated and talented staff team
- Maths Teacher to teach and support pupils in KS3 and KS4
- To deliver high quality teaching through planning engaging lessons for all pupils
- To develop, maintain and stimulate pupils' curiosity, interest and enjoyment in Mathematics
- TO engage students in extra-curricular Mathematics
- A fantastic opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate environment
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Maths Teacher
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An motivated and perceptive individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.