£140 - £200 per day + Local Work, Weekly Pay
SP 6122 QMD_1641546949
22 days ago
Maths Teacher required for a Secondary School in Ruislip!
Are you an experienced Maths Teacher? Have you previously taught in a Secondary School? Are you looking for your next role? If so then this role might be for you! A Secondary School in Ruislip is looking for a Maths Teacher who can teach children in both KS3 and KS4. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Maths Teacher in the UK and is able to work in a secondary school setting.
- Teach Maths to childen in KS3 & KS4
- Provide challenges for every pupil and encourage all pupils to achieve their potential in Maths
- Deliver high quality teaching, through planning engaging lessons to enable all pupils to make the best possible progress
- Demonstrate excellent subject knowledge and communicate this in an enthusiastic and imaginative way
- Mark work according to school marking policies, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupil's progress in their subject
- OFSTED 'Outstanding' rated school based in Ruislip
- An Academy for students aged 11 to 18 years that welcome students of all abilities
- Dedicated staff, excellent facilities and committed to providing equal access to a wide range of educational and cultural experiences creates an environment in which all students are able to discover and develop their full potential
- An ambitious school that is committed to seeking the best for all students
- Determined to maintain a caring community for everyone
- Hold a Degree preferably in Maths
- You must be a Fully Qualfied Teacher
- Hold or be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS
- Must have previous experience teaching Maths
- Advanced verbal and wrtitten English skills
- Live locally to Ruislip or be able to commute there on a daily basis
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.