£70 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Maths Teaching Assistant required for a SEN School in Northolt, West London
Are you an experienced Maths Teaching Assistant looking to make a difference in a pupil's learning and development? Do you have experience working with children in SEN schools? We are currrently working with a great school and they need a Teaching Assistant with Maths Specialist to support students within Key Stage 3 and 4 with moderate learning difficulties with Maths.
About the School:
- A secondary school for boys and girls with moderate or severe learning difficulties and a range of other additional needs including Autism
- Offers an extensive grounds development programme making it an exciting and inspiring place to learn
- Takes an enormous pride in providing youn people with an environment in which they feel safe, well-supported and encouraged to succeed
- Aim is to achieve outstanding academic and social and emotional outcomes for our students
About the role:
- Supporting students within Key Stage 3 and 4 with moderate learning difficulties with their Maths
- Helping teachers to plan learning activities and complete records
- Supporting teachers in managing class behaviour
- Supervising group activities
- Support pupils with their individual needs
- Taking part in training
- Carrying out administrative task if necessary
- 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant in the UK the last 3 years
- Degree and / or Level 3 TA or Childcare qualification
- Must be available immediately and full-time
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Must have a good spoken and written English
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.