£70 - £85 per day
16 days ago
Are you trained in Makaton or confident communicating with SEN pupils through the use of signs and symbols?
If so, please read on!
Envision Education are looking for talented Makaton Specialists to work in some excellent schools within the Hounslow and Richmond boroughs, support children with speech & language difficulties, and other forms of complex needs.
This role would suit someone with experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant, who is confident using Makaton and is seeking a full-time, long-term role to start immediately.
About the role:
- Support SEN pupils in a primary, secondary or SEN provision
- Help children to develop communication skills
- Encourage children to be confident and vocal
- Support the classroom Teacher with general duties
- Assist with behaviour management
- Lead intervention sessions if necessary
- Minimum 6 months of experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- Makaton training or competency
- Ability to support children with challenging behaviour
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals.
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.