£65 - £75 per day
26 days ago
Do you have experience providing 1:1 support in a school setting? Are you local to Uxbridge, and looking for a new role from September?
Envision Education are looking for Learning Support Assistants (LSA) to work in a Secondary SEN School based in Uxbridge, Hillingdon. Ideally you will have experience working in an SEN school or supporting SEN individuals. This is a long term position for the right candidate, with the possibility of the role turning permanent.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support SEN pupils 1:1
- Help to manage challenging behaviour
- Work closely with the class teacher and therapists
- Help to support students social, emotional, and mental health
- Experience and an understanding of SEN
- Ideally, experience in a school setting
- Good communication skills
- Live local to Uxbridge
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.