£65 - £80 per day
4 months ago
Level 3 Teaching Assistant - All Through School
Are you a dedicated and experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant who is now seeking a long-term placement in a successful and stimulating learning environment? Join NOW a fantastic All Through School in Feltham as they are seeking an attentive Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work with their proficient and friendly team.
- A positive, driven and ambitious learning community based in Feltham
- Has the highest of academic expectations whilst maintaining a loving, family-focused culture
- Committed to providing life-enhancing opportunities for all pupils through their tailored, broad and balanced curriculum
- Dedicated and talented team of staff who work hard to ensure that the children flourish and thrive academically
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant to teach and support pupils in an All Through School
- To enable students to enjoy lives of choice and opportunity throughout their learning
- To assist children develop skills, positive attitudes and reach academic qualifications
- To ensure pupils realise their potential and succeed both personally and academically
- A unique opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate environment
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Level 3 Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A motivated and devoted individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.