£65 - £80 per day
29 days ago
Do you have experience supporting SEN pupils? Would you consider yourself to be a driven individual?
We are seeking Learning Support Workers to support SEN pupils in Primary and Secondary Schools within the borough of Ealing. You will have at least 6 months of experience in a school setting and either a Level 3 diploma, or relevant Bachelors Degree.
This is a great opportunity to secure a long term position in a local school where you will be able to develop, whilst being supported by the Senior Leadership Team. A number of the schools we work with do provide parking on site, so please apply if Ealing is a commutable area for you.
- Support students 1:1 and in groups
- Provide interventions when required
- Help students engage in learning, whilst providing tailored support
- Provide a positive learning environment
- Level 3 or higher qualification
- At least 6 months experience working with SEN pupils
- Live local to Ealing
- Available immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.