£65 - £80 per day
24 days ago
Do you have experience supporting SEN pupils? Have you had recent experience working in a school?
Envision Education are looking for passionate Learning Support Practitioners to support Primary and Secondary aged students in Southall, Ealing. The role is to start immediately, and they are long term positions.
You need to be available Monday-Friday and up to 1 year of experience in a school setting is desirable. You may be working with SEN pupils, and so a good understanding of working with and managing challenging behaviour is needed.
- Support the class teacher in supporting a motivated and happy class
- Be flexible in working 1:1 and on a group basis
- Carry out interventions when needed
- Work closely with SEN pupils, or those below the average for their age
- Level 3 TA, or higher
- A genuine passion to work in schools
- 1 year of experience working with children in the UK
- Available immediately and long term
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.