£65 - £75 per day
19 days ago
Are you a bright and engaging graduate looking for further experience in schools? Do you live in the Uxbridge or Hillingdon area?
Envision Education are looking for an ethusiastic and experienced Learning Support Assistant, for a fabulous SEN Secondary School based in Uxbridge, Hillingdon. For this exciting role it is very important you feel confident in managing challenging behaviour as you will be supporting a broad spectrum of pupils who fall within the 'Complex and Moderate Learning Difficulties with Autism' designation.
This exciting role is at a Secondary SEN School based in Uxbridge. With students ranging from 11 - 19 years old, staff support and challenge the children at various levels throughout their secondary education, so that they can reach their potential and go on to enjoy great things in their adult lives.
- Provide 1:1 support for SEN pupils
- Managing pupils with complex and moderate learning difficulties
- Work to quickly build trust and rapport with the students
- Provide feedback to the class teacher on the pupils progress
- Help to create an engaging learning environment
- An active listener who can provide necessary support to young children, whilst also developing skills and goals.
- A bachelors Degree in any subject
- At least 6 months experience supporting SEN pupils
- Strong communication skills
- Live local to Uxbridge or Hillingdon area
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.