£70 - £90 per day
25 days ago
Learning Support Assistant - Secondary School
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Learning Support Teaching Assistant to work long-term alongside a talented team in a thriving learning environment, as a brilliant Secondary School in Uxbridge is now seeking a devoted Learning Support Assistant.
- A welcoming, positive and proud learning community based in Uxbridge
- Develops in students the determination and dedication to succeed
- Assists pupils achieve greater independence whilst continuing to make excellent progress academically and socially.
- A dedicated and committed staff team
- Learning Support Assistant to assist with all aspects of the support and inclusion of children with Special Educational Needs
- To encourage students to achieve their full potential in their academic, social, creative, personal and physical development
- To promote and reinforce their self-esteem
- An excellent opportunity which may lead to a permanent position
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with or caring for children in a school environment or alternate setting
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Learning Support Assistant
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A passionate and confident individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.