£65 - £80 per day + Local Work, Weekly Pay
SP 05122 FHI_1641888759
18 days ago
Do you have previous experience as a Learning Support Assistant? Do you have a passion to support children with SEN? Are you looking to work in a Primary School setting? If the answers to these were yes then we have the role for you! A fantastic Primary School located in Feltham to keen to have a Learning Support Assistant join their team of staff and support children in both small groups and 1:1 in their special needs unit. The school is keen for a Learning Support Assistant to start immediately so apply now!
- Support children in the special needs unit either in small groups or 1:1
- Provide positive reinforcements, praise and rewards to pupils
- Work as part of the team to ensure that the well being and personal development of the pupil enhances their learning opportunities and life skills
- Encourage children to communicate
- Help with schoolwork under the supervision of the teacher
- A Primary School based in Feltham where children achieve highly compared to national expectations
- Nurture children and establish a culture of respect for all so that they are happy and confident
- OFSTED 'Outstanding' rated school
- Resources are exceptionally well deployed and teaching is of the highest standard. Staff from other schools regularly visit the early years to learn from this school
- Pupils' behaviour is impeccable. Their extremely positive attitudes help them to excel in their learning
- Must have previous experience working with SEN children
- Previous experience in a school setting is desirable
- Have excellent English skills
- Either live in Feltham, or within a commutable distance
- Must be comfortable supporting children with moderate learning needs
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.