£65 - £80 per day
2 months ago
Are you local to West Drayton, Hillingdon? Do you have recent experience as a Learning Support Assistant?
We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to support children. This is a great opportunity to secure a long term position in a lovely primary school, who are committed to help develop staff in their school.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Provide support to the class teacher
- A Learning Support Assistant role to support children
- Assist in creating an inclusive learning environment
- Help to increase engagement in class
- Follow the students learning and behaviour plans
- Must be available Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4pm
- Experience supporting in a primary school
- Experience supporting SEN pupils
- Live local to West Drayton
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.