£75 - £90 per day
17 days ago
An all through (4yrs - 19yrs) Special Educational Needs School in Radlett is recruiting for Learning Support Assistants to join their wonderful School, immediately!
The school caters for pupils with autistic spectrum disorders (ASD), learning difficulties. Some students also have complex medical needs.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience supporting children with SEN
- Good understanding of ASD/ or other SEN
- Confident and capable demeanor
- Proactive and collaborative approach to working with colleagues
- Available full time: 09:00 - 1600, Mon - Friday
- Already have/ willing to apply for a Child & Adult Enhanced DBS
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.