£70 - £75 per day
15 days ago
Are you looking for a full-time, long term position within a SEN specialist school?
Envision Education are working alongside a wonderful SEN specialised school based in the Radlett area in Hertfordshire. They are seeking highly patient and caring LSA's to help with the support of both young and post 16 special educational needs pupils. It is both an immediate start or September 2021 role.
About the school:
- SEN specialist school based in Radlett, Hertfordshire.
- Delivers personalised curriculums to meet individual needs of each student.
- Identifies and strides to help achieve each pupils educational, health and care plan
- Help prepare young people to make a successful transition into adulthood with the confidence and the necessary skills to live as independently as possible and participate in their local community.
- To support students with autism and or other special educational needs
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of students being looked after
- Making sure the students emotional, social and academic needs are being met
- Ensuring students are staying engaged in their work
- Assist the class teacher with the delivery of the curriculum
Must have requirements:
- 6 months experience in supporting children with SEN
- Proven behaviour management skills
- Commutable distance to Radlett
- To be available full time and able to work 9am to 4pm
- Available full time
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.