£65 - £75 per day
27 days ago
Do you have experience as a Learning Support Assistant? Do you live local to the borough of Ealing?
Envision Education are looking for a passionate Learning Support Assistant with at least 6 months of school based experience to work in an SEN school based in Ealing. With this school the children/ young people are at the heart of every decision and they place vital importance on their physical and emotional well-being.
- Support a group of students
- Work with pupils inside and outside of class
- Work closely with the class teacher
- Use your initiative and bring a positive approach to class
- Ideally, a bachelors degree
- Experience of working in a school environment or with young people with SEN
- Good behaviour management skills
- Live local to Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.