£65 - £75 per day
17 days ago
Do you have a passion for working with SEN pupils? Do you drive or live local to Radlett?
Envision Education are working with a fantastic all through SEN School based in Radlett, Hertfordshire who are looking for Learning Support Assistant to work in their Early Years, Primary and Secondary departments o a long term basis. You will be supported throughout, and work 1:1 with pupils on the Autism Spectrum. Ideally, you will have at least 6 months of relevant experience.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work with pupils with ASD and related disorders
- Support in a 1:1 basis, or 2:1 if required
- Follow the students Educational and behaviour plan
- Use your own initiative to support around the class
- Level 3 TA, or higher
- At least 6 months of experience working with SEN pupils
- Experience managing challenging behaviour
- Live local to Radlett, or able to drive to Radlett
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.