£65 - £75 per day
28 days ago
Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant? Do you have experience with secondary aged students?
We are seeking a Learning Support Assistant to work in a Secondary SEN school based in the Uxbridge area. You will be supporting the class, and providing 1:1 support where needed and working with students with a range of needs. This is a role starting on an immediate basis, and continuing long term.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support SEN pupils
- Work 1:1 and in groups when needed
- Help to increase student engagement in lessons
- Work closely with the class teacher
- Level 3 TA, or higher
- At least 6 months of experience working with SEN pupils
- A subject specialism
- Live local to Uxbridge
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.